Westcott Eyelighter 2 Reflective PanelSKU: 12559
- Measures 57 x 25 x 21"
- Durable Aluminum Frame
- Support Spine Tilts up to 74°
- Unique Curved Design
- Highly Reflective Silver Surface
- Ideal for Portraits, Fashion, Beauty
- Flattering Reflected Catchlight
- Simple Setup and Breakdown
Larry Peters and Westcott have joined forces to bring you the Eyelighter 2 Reflective Panel. When lighting for portraiture, traditional flat panel reflectors do a good job of providing bounce fill light under the subject's face, but render catchlights in the eyes that can be less than natural. The Eyelighter 2 addresses the problem by providing an arc-shaped highly reflective silver surface that tilts up to 74 degrees and matches the natural curvature of the human eye. Now you can achieve clamshell lighting with a single light source. The Eyelighter measures 57 x 25 x 21" and comes with a carry case for storage and transport.
- Innovative Design
- Featuring a durable aluminum frame and highly-reflective silver surface, the Eyelighter 2 produces a reflection and attractive catchlight for professional portraiture. Now, portrait photographers can achieve clamshell lighting with a single light source.
- Unique Design
- This arched reflector was inspired by the unique curvature of the human eye. Specifically designed for beauty and portrait photography, the Eyelighter 2 reflects light toward your subject. Unlike triflectors, its catchlight is seamless, without unflattering gaps.
- Quality Construction
- The frame is constructed from strong aluminum allowing for lightweight durability. High quality reflective fabric is incorporated in this modifier, while tension rods are utilized to pull it taut, maximizing the light output.
- The Eyelighter 2 collapses down to only 36" and quickly stores in the included carry case for travel to on-location shoots.
We Also Recommend