Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone with Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator and Extra 10' XLR Cable BundleSKU: 8561
The Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone is a dynamic microphone with a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features a cardioid polar pattern, bass roll-off and midrange emphasis (presence boost) controls, and shielding against broadband interference. An internal air suspension shock isolation helps to eliminate mechanical noise transmission and a yoke mount facilitates mounting and provides precise control of the mic position.The Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator from Cloud Microphones is a compact, single-input solution for common audio problems in the field and in the studio involving low-output passive microphones, including ribbons. The CL-1 uses any standard phantom-powered mixer or microphone input device to provide up to +25 dB of clean, transparent gain. This improves signal-to-noise ratio and improves the performance of passive microphone signals by driving stronger, cleaner signals over longer XLR cable runs, making them ideal for broadcast, live, and studio applications. The CL-1 is housed in a rugged steel enclosure which offers shielding and durability. Additionally, the CL-1 has provisions for stage or stand mounting.
- Includes: Shure SM7B Microphone + Cloud CL-1 Cloudlifter + Extra XLR Cable + The imaging World MicroFiber Cloth
- Use SM7B For Professional Voice-Over Applications - Flat, Wide-Range Frequency Response - Air Suspension Shock Isolation
- Pop Filter Built-In - Cardioid Polar Pattern - Roll-Off and Presence Boost Controls
- Cloudlifter 1x Mic Input - Improves Signal-to-Noise Ratio - Use with Passive Dynamic & Ribbon Mics - +25 dB of Clean, Transparent Gain
- Requires Only Phantom Power to Operate - Ideal for Long Cable Runs - Use with Low-Output Mics - Use with Noisy or Low-Gain Preamps - Made in the USA
We Also Recommend