Polaroid Originals Color Film for I-Type 12 Pack, 96 Photos (6011)SKU: 3990-1
I-Type color standard film for I-Type cameras care for your camera store chilled, shoot warm shoot with the light The more light in your shot, The better your photo will turn out. Instant film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor photos. For best results we also recommend using the flash for outdoor shots, unless it’s a bright sunny day. Develop in the dark all photos appear blank at first. They’re most sensitive during this time, so don’t bend or shake them. Shield them from the light and place them face down as they develop. Keep color photos shielded from light for about 6 minutes.
- Updated classic I-type film value pack: The classic film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-type cameras with 96 classic iconic white framed photos.
- LIGHT IT UP: Polaroid Instant Film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- DEVELOP: All photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- CREATE: Every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- STORE CHILLED: Temperature affects how the film works so keep it stored chilled in the fridge, do not freeze.
We Also Recommend