Polaroid Originals Black & Yellow Film for 600 and i-Type Instant Camera - Duochrome Edition - 2 Pack (16 Photos)SKU: 3877
This Duochrome Edition Color 600 Instant Film from Polaroid contains sixteen sheets of film for use with Polaroid 600-series cameras. Producing natural, yet vibrant colors, this ISO 640 film offers a classic instant film look with its glossy 3.1 x 3.1" image area and mixes it up with assorted brightly colored borders. Each shot develops in 10-15 minutes after exposure. The film should be stored in a cool, refrigerated but not frozen, place before use. Additionally, even though this film features a built-in battery to power 600-series cameras, it can also be used with i-Type cameras that feature their own camera battery.
- DUOCHROME FILM: Polaroid Instant Color Film for 600 cameras and i-Type cameras with 8 two-toned black and yellow instant photographs finished in a matte black frame
- LIGHT IT UP: Polaroid Instant Film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- DEVELOP: All photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- CREATE: Every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- BACKWARD COMPATIBLE: Film is compatible with Polaroid 600, Polaroid Impulse, Polaroid SLR680, and newer Polaroid i-Type One Step 2, NOW cameras and Polaroid Lab.
We Also Recommend