Polaroid Color Glossy Instant Film for I-Type Cameras (6000)SKU: 3906-1
Battery-free color film that’s optimized for your Polaroid Now camera wrapped in that iconic white frame.
The fridge is your film’s best friend. Temperature affects how Polaroid film works. To keep your film in shape for shooting, we recommend storing it in the fridge (not the freezer) and allowing it to reach room temperature (13-28°C / 55-82°F) before loading it into your camera.
Clean rollers make for clearer photographs. Each Polaroid camera has a set of rollers inside the film door. If these rollers are dirty, the chemistry can’t spread as easily across the film frame. If they look dirty, give them a gentle wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
Whether you’re using natural sunlight or a studio set-up, always shoot with the light behind you, or to your side. If you face the camera into the light, your photos can end up dark and blown out. We also recommend to always use the flash to get great results — even if it’s a sunny day.
You need light to get the best photograph, but you need darkness to let it work its magic. When you take a photograph, thousands of chemical reactions take place within that small film frame. To get the best result, let your photograph develop face down in a warm area that’s shielded from light.
- UPDATED CLASSIC: The classic film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-Type cameras. It uses Polaroid's latest chemistry to provide richer colors, tones, and contrasts. I-Type film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.
- LIGHT IT UP: Polaroid Instant Film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- DEVELOP: All photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- CREATE: Every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- STORE CHILLED: Temperature affects how the film works so keep it stored chilled in the fridge, do not freeze.
We Also Recommend