If you're on the go and don't want to be burdened with too much gear or a bulky bag, take advantage of this Everyday Sling from Peak Design. Made for your essential gear, it can hold a DSLR or mirrorless camera body with 2-3 lenses, a 13" laptop or tablet, and a tripod or monopod attached to the outside of the bag via the compression straps. Two touch-fastening FlexFold dividers can be positioned according to your contents for customizable configurations. An expandable external pocket allows for quick access to small, often used items like your smartphone, wallet, and keys. The main compartment has several slip pockets where you can store cords, spare batteries, and pens.
While this bag has been designed with the minimalist in mind, it can expand to hold from 8 up to 10 liters of gear. A dual-adjustment shoulder strap allows you to quickly swivel the bag in front of you for access thanks to its adjuster handle, while a smaller briefcase-style strap allows you to easily hold the bag at your side. Kodra material with a DWR weatherproof coating and weatherproof zippers keep your gear safe and dry if you're caught in inclement weather.
- Holds DSLR/Mirrorless Body, 2-3 Lenses
- Holds 13" Laptop or Tablet
- External Compression Straps for Tripod
- Padded Touch-Fastening FlexFold Dividers
- External Zippered Expandable Compartment
- Internal Slip Pockets for Small Items
- Kodra Material with Weatherproof Coating
- Expands from 8L to 10L
- Two External Carrying Straps
We Also Recommend