Hoya NXT Plus UV HMC 10-Layer Multi-Coated Slim Frame Glass FilterSKU: 3800
The Hoya NXT Plus UV Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes five layers of anti-reflection coating. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and helps it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. An additional hydrophobic coating results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
This NXT Plus UV filter is constructed from Schott B270 glass for increased clarity as well as color fidelity and features an aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight. It is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- Aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight.
- 77mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Top knurling to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens.
- Constructed from Schott B270 glass for increased optical clarity.
- Plastic case included for storage and transport.
|Filter Factor||1 (+0-Stop)|
|Color Temperature Effect||None|
We Also Recommend