Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Sound-Isolating Monitor Headphones (White) with SL-HP-07 Full Sized HardBody PRO Headphone CaseSKU: 11986
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitoring Headphones The ATH-M50x headphones are designed for use in critical studio mixing and tracking as well as for DJ monitoring applications. They feature 45mm Neodymium drivers with copper-clad aluminum voice coils that provide an extended frequency response from 15Hz to 28kHz. The headphones have a circumaural, around-the-ear design that provides sound isolation in loud environments. The ATH-M50x's ear cups can be swiveled 90-degrees, allowing for single-ear monitoring. The headphones have a detachable single-sided cable system, and a 3-meter coiled cable, a 3-meter straight cable, and a 1.2-meter straight cable are included. The ATH-M50x can be folded down and stored in the included carry pouch when not in use. SLAPPA SL-HP-07 Full Sized HardBody PRO Headphone Case When you're on the go or traveling you always want to have your music or media with you. Keep your headphones safe from damage and easily portable with the Full Sized Hard Body PRO Headphone Case from Slappa! It gives you durable protection and style with the black rubberized PVC exterior finish. The outside is a specially made molded duro-shock xEVA Hard Body shell and the inside has a soft velveteen lining that keeps your headphones safe from scratching and damage. It fits most all full sized headphones.
- For Pro-Level Tracking/Mixing and DJing - 45mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- 15 Hz to 28 kHz Frequency Response - Tuned for Clarity & Deep, Accurate Bass
- Over-Ear, Sound-Isolating Design - 90° Swivel Earcups, Foldable Design
- Three Detachable Single-Sided Cables - Pro-Grade Build Boosts Comfort/Strength
- 3.5mm TRS Plug and 1/4" Screw-On Adapter - Includes Slappa Full Sized HardBody Case
We Also Recommend