Alesis Surge Mesh Kit Eight-Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads + headphones + Drum SticksSKU: 11969
The Surge Mesh Kit Eight-Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads from Alesis is a complete 8-piece electronic drum kit that includes a 10" dual-zone mesh snare pad, three 8" dual-zone mesh tom pads, and an 8" mesh kick pad tower. Three 10" cymbals are also included: a hi-hat, a ride with choke, and a crash with choke. Pedals for the kick and hi-hat, a 4-post chrome drum rack, and a power supply are also supplied. Other accessories include a cable snake, touch-tab cable wraps, a drum key, and drum sticks. It can be used as an electronic drum kit for home practice, studio, rehearsal, and professional recording applications.
The Surge module is the brains of the system and includes 40 classic and modern ready-to-play kits. Tweak any of the existing kits or create your own with the 385 drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds included in the module. Improve your skill level with built-in learning features, including sixty play-along music tracks, an onboard metronome, and a performance recorder and sequencer to expand your music-making potential.
In addition to the USB MIDI connection for use with computers and mobile devices, there are standard MIDI in and out jacks to hook up MIDI-equipped drum machines, sound modules, or other audio gear. The Surge Mesh Kit is built with a headphone jack for private practice, plus stereo outs to connect to a PA system, amplifier, or recording console. Finally, the stereo AUX input jack allows you to jam along with your favorite audio tracks from a CD or MP3 player.
- Premium Feel and Natural Dynamics
- The Surge Mesh Kit is an 8-piece electronic drum kit that includes everything a drummer needs to play like a professional. The mesh heads are designed to deliver unmatched response and playability, while the compact size means the Surge Kit goes where larger kits can't.
- Expanded Sounds
- The Surge module features a backlit LCD screen that makes navigation a breeze. Drum and cymbal buttons are arranged to resemble the layout of a traditional kit, making it quick and easy to assign sounds and create kits. Featuring 40 classic and modern ready-to-play kits, the Surge module allows you to easily tweak any existing kit, or create your own using the 385 drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds.
- Expanded Features
- The built-in learning features include sixty play-along music tracks, an onboard metronome, and a sequencer and performance recorder to expand your music-making potential. The Surge module offers a USB MIDI connection for use with computers and mobile devices. Standard MIDI in and out jacks, a headphone jack for private practice, and a stereo out to connect to a PA system, amplifier, or recording console are provided. Jam along to your favorite audio track from a CD or MP3 player using the stereo AUX input jacks.
Alesis Surge Mesh Kit Eight-Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
- Surge Drum Module
- 10" Dual-Zone Mesh Snare Pad
- 3 x 8" Dual-Zone Mesh Tom Pads
- 8" Mesh Kick Pad Tower
- 10" Hi-Hat Cymbal
- 10" Crash Cymbal with Choke
- 10" Ride Cymbal with Choke
- Kick Pedal
- Hi-Hat Pedal
- 4-Post Chrome Rack
- Cable Snake
- Touch-Tab Cable Wraps
- Drum Key
- Drum Sticks
- Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Behringer Headphones
|Requirements||For USB-MIDI Performance and System Updates:
Mac: macOS 10.7 or later
Windows: Windows 7 or later
Available USB port
|Drum Kits||40 kits (24 preset kits + 16 user kits)
11 general MIDI kits
|Instruments||385 (drums, percussion, SFX)
7 hi-hat combinations (open/closed)
|Effects||Reverb, 3-band equalizer|
|Sequencer||Normal Mode: 80 songs
Learning Mode: 20 beats, 12 rhythms, 10 patterns
Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
Maximum Note Storage: approximately 1600 notes
|Tempo||30 to 280 BPM|
|Display||Backlit segment LCD|
|Connectors||25-pin cable input (9-trigger cable snake)
1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo output (headphones)
1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo input (auxiliary)
2 x 1/4" / 6.3 mm trigger inputs (Tom 4 & Crash 2)
2 x 1/4" / 6.3 mm outputs (main left & right)
5-pin MIDI input
5-pin MIDI output
USB Type-B port
|Power||9 VDC, 500 mA, center-positive
Note: This appliance is not equipped with a main power switch. Even when the appliance is turned off, the power supply to the appliance is not completely turned off when the power adapter is plugged in. Disconnect the power adapter when not using the appliance for long periods.
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||5.8 x 4.4 x 7.2" / 14.7 x 11.2 x 18.3 cm|
|Weight||1.1 lb / 0.5 kg|
|Package Weight||61.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||39.5 x 24.0 x 11.0"|
We Also Recommend