Alesis Command Mesh 8-Piece Electronic Drum Kit + Drum Sticks + Sony EarbudsSKU: 11290
The Command Mesh 8-Piece Electronic Drum Kitfrom Alesis includes a Command Advanced Drum Module, an 8" mesh kick with foot pedal, a 10" dual-zone mesh snare drum, and three 8" dual-zone mesh toms. The set also features a 10" ride cymbal with choke, a 10" crash with choke, and a 10" hi-hat with pedal. The kit can be used to deliver an authentic drumming experience in studio, home, live, and rehearsal applications.
The Command Advance Drum Module features 74 drum kits with over 600 sounds. It allows you to build a custom kit from your own sounds by loading them from a USB thumb drive. Along with 60 play-along tracks, the drum module is equipped with a built-in performance recorder. It all mounts to the 4-post chrome rack with non-slip clamps, which provides a durable foundation that is easy to set up and move.
- Mesh-Head Pads
- The Command Mesh Kit features all tightly-woven mesh-head pads designed to deliver a superior drumming experience.
- Loaded with Sounds
- The included Advanced Command Drum Module features 74 drum kits (54 factory + 20 user) with 671 sounds and 60 play-along tracks built-in.
- Load Your Own Samples
- The Command Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. This can be used to load your own WAV samples for the more flexibility. Once the WAV samples are loaded, you can assign these to any zone of any pad on the Command Kit.
- Other Features
- A metronome is on board along with an 1/8" input for playing along with your mobile device. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4" outputs, a headphone output, and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favorite virtual instrument plugins.
Alesis Command Mesh 8-Piece Electronic Drum Kit
- Drum Sticks
- Drum Key
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Extra Pair of Drum Sticks
- Sony Earbuds
|Sounds and Drum Kits||Sounds: 671
Drum kits: 72 (54 factory, 20 user)
|Sequencer||125 patterns (60 preset songs + 5 user songs)
Up to 99 user songs in 1 folder on USB flash drive
192 ticks per beat
Approx. 6800 notes per user song
|Connections||1 x DB-25 cable snake
1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm TS Crash 2
1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm TS Tom 4
1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS main ouputs
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo headphone output
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm stereo auxiliary input
1 x 5-pin MIDI input
1 x 5-pin MIDI output
1 x USB MIDI port
1 x USB host port
|Power||9 VDC, 500 mA, center-positive|
|System Requirements||For USB-MIDI Performance:
Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
Windows: Windows 7 or later
Available USB port
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||65.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||26.0 x 23.0 x 22.0"|
We Also Recommend