- 5" 1280 x 720 Touchscreen Display
- Micro-HDMI Input
- Supports UHD 4K, HD, and SD Input
- 800 cd/m² 10-Bit IPS LCD Panel
- SD Card for Presets and Loading LUTs
- L-Series Battery Mount
- 3.5mm Headphone Output
- Camera Power Output
- Swipe OS
- Includes FOCUS Tilt Arm
Designed to add professional monitoring tools to DSLR and mirrorless cameras, the SmallHD FOCUS 5" On-Camera Monitor is bright, lightweight, and features a sharp display. The 800 cd/m² bright touchscreen 1280 x 720 IPS LCD panel can be viewed in daylight, and is driven by a single micro-HDMI input. Using the intuitive Swipe OS, you can turn on various monitoring tools like waveform, false color, and vectorscope, as well as focusing aids like peaking, with a tap. If your camera outputs UHD 4K over HDMI, the FOCUS will support that input resolution as well as HD and SD inputs. At the rear of the monitor, a single NP-F battery bay accepts a separately available L-series battery for power, while an integrated power output can also power your camera with a separately available DC coupler. A stand with tilt adjustment is included with the monitor for mounting atop your camera's accessory shoe or on a 1/4"-20 screw.
- Swipe OS
- Built on SmallHD's intuitive PageBuilder OS, Swipe OS offers the same intuitiveness of a graphical user interface (GUI), though with touchscreen navigation. Rather than have confusing menus, this GUI allows you to selectively apply monitoring tools such as waveform, vectorscope, and focusing aids to up to 12 different "pages". Using the touchscreen, swipe through different preset pages and toggle monitoring tools on or off with ease.
- Camera Setup Integration
- This monitor complements smaller cameras by providing power output and a headphone jack. The power output lets you power your camera directly from the NP-F battery (sold separately) mounted on the monitor, increasing runtimes over the standard batteries of many mirrorless cameras. If your camera doesn't have a headphone jack, the FOCUS de-embeds the audio from the HDMI stream for real-time feedback of audio.
- Convenient Mounting
- The FOCUS monitor secures to your camera using the included FOCUS Tilt Arm via shoe mount or 1/4"-20 thread. The Tilt Arm enables 180° of tilt for convenient monitoring at nearly any angle. A cold shoe on the Tilt Arm lets you secure equipment (like a microphone, LED light, or wireless receiver) that would otherwise be displaced from the camera's accessory shoe.
We Also Recommend